Hi..my name is Gail and I love to write, paint and make things...especially my little handstitched mice!

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Hi to all...I cannot believe it is now well over a year since I last posted anything on my blog.  It has been a difficult journey over the past 18 months, culminating in the sudden death of James, my partner, just before Christmas last year.  But life must go on, and I am trying to remain strong and positive, as he would have wished!

I am starting to make mice again, and have developed some new characters, which I will showcase on this blog, and also on my Facebook page.  I also have some other plans for the mice, including cards, calendars, fabric designs and - hopefully! - a children's book featuring Camomile, the little teapot mouse.

This is Billy, who is great friends with all the birds and loves to make birdhouses for them

Enjoy and be safe... I hope to be back soon with more little creatures!

Angel blessings to you all...

Gail



2 comments:

  1. Dis te mooi.... sal jy dalk jou patroontjie deel....? Groete Gerda vanuit Wilderness, Wes Kaap... Suid-Afrikaxxx Ek is supermal oor jou Muis familiexxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail,
    Do you sell your sweet little mouselings?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message - I'd love to hear from you!